Two new engines, complete set with reductor – now at top price !!!
Zero working hours!
Engine type: DEUTZ-MWM-TBD604BV8 – 800kW at 1690rpm
- Reductor type: ZF BW 451-1 – Reduction: 4,294:1A
- Flexible joint – Vulcan
- Manufactured:1990 year, but the engines are kept in warehouse, in perfect condition with original conservation
- Certificates available
- Configuration: V8CYLYNDER, 4 STROKE DIESEL
- Bore & Stroke: 170mm x 195mm
- Displacement: 35,44L
- Rotation: Counterclockwise facing flywheel
- Fuel system: Direct injection
- Aspiration: Turbocharged aftercooled
- Compression Ratio: 14,2:1
- Engine Weight: Net Dry (approx) 3445kg / Full (approx) 3685kg
- Turbocharger: BBC TYPE PP-151-12
- ‘Silencer”: 35dB
- General Engine Dimensions: Length 2039mm / Width 1387mm / Height 1974mm
- Air start: 18/30 Bar
- Continuous output – 800kW @ 1690rpm
- Overload for 2 hours after 6 hours 100% – 888kW @ 1745rpm
- Overload for 1 hour after 12 hours 100% – 960kW @ 1800rpm
Reverse Reductor: ZAHNRADFABRIK FRIEDRICHSHAFEN
- Type: ZF BW 451-1
- Ratio: 4,294:1 A
- Weight, Net Dry: 1360kg
- Oil capacity: 75L
- Continuous output: 0,497kW/rpm
Now at new, reduced price – 56 000 Euro per set.
Pictures are from last year , now engines are in warehouse in Varna/Bulgaria, covered with canvas and folio stretched, ready for dispatch.
For any further information and prices, please contact us +359 876 366 606 or send us message from the contact form below.